Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Shiryû
♠ El Ángel de la Guarda ♠

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Mar 25 Aoû 2009, 18:08

ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii j'ai vu ca moi aussi sourire

je suis trop content de le voir dans le spin off de Battlestar clown merci marti noxon, c'est surement grace a elle ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://winter-is-coming.forum-nation.com/
V.
Maniaco-rêveuse
Maniaco-rêveuse

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Ven 28 Aoû 2009, 19:35

Oh ! Il faut vraiment que je me mette à BattleStar Galactica ! Ca fait une raison supplémentaire ! J'ai hâte de voir ça !
http://carnetsdornith.mmirari.com/
Shiryû

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 26 Sep 2009, 15:26

Pour tout ceux ki ont un Facebook, James viens de se créer le sien !

Si vous êtes fan de l'acteur, il y intervient assez régulièrement, pour parler de ses projets, de ses apparitions....bref ajoutez-le si vous l'aimez bien

http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Marsters-The-Official-Page/122340614003?v=wall

♠ Spuffy Addict ♠
♠ Spuffy Addict ♠

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 26 Sep 2009, 15:55

Oh, c'est dingue, je l'ai trouvé à peine hier soir !

Dragibus
Just Fangel
Just Fangel

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Fév 2010, 17:32

James Marster parle de Twilight !

Citation :
Spike would eat Edward alive...
...says James Marsters. He is not a real Twilight fan. But he is right. Read the interview!
Obviously vampire are in vogue at the moment. What do you think of the Twilight series?

I don't want to denigrate Twilight because I'm raising my niece and I've always been trying to get her to read and she wouldn't. She's very intelligent but she's got a real will. But she discovered Twilight and started reading voraciously and started writing her own stories. They're all about vampires. So I have a deep love for Twilight.
However I don't understand stories that have to dilute the vampire character. I don't understand why you'd write the character of a vampire who doesn't want to kill people. I don't understand a vampire who can withstand sunshine. There are certain things that define a character. There are certain things that work and if you take to many of them away it stops being that icon, and I feel Twilight is dangerously close to turning its back on the icon.

Who would win in a fight between Spike and Edward Cullen?

I don't want to be egotistical, but Spike is a fighter. He defines himself as someone who fights. He is a character who searches out the slayer, someone who could possibly kill him, and goes and fights that person. He's crazy. Edward is smarter. He's wiser. Edward is a peacekeeper and he only fights if he has to. What that means is if they really did mix it up Spike would eat him alive. But it wouldn't make him more of a man.

There's lot of rumours coming through that there's going to be a US version of Torchwood. Any chance of an appearance from Captain John in there?
If Russell [T Davies, Torchwood creator] calls me to play a pixie fairy I will run. I would work for him unequivocally. He's one of the more interesting artists I've ever met. I got addicted to Torchwood when I was being interviewed by the BBC and they asked me after my first episode [puts on English accent] so what do you think of the homophobic backlash against Torchwood, and I'm like 'homophobic backlash', there's a homophobic backlash. I'm a subversive artist, I used to produce theatre, and I was never really happy unless one member of the audience was so pissed off they had to leave. And when I found out there was a backlash against Torchwood I was addicted to it. I wanted to sit in a living room and watch a family from middle America and see the reaction when Spike kissed Captain John. Let's be honest, America is a very homophobic country, we are barbaric that way. If Russell is given the money to bring the message, I'm there.

I know that you your acting roots are in the theatre. If you could take any classic play and turn it into a sci-fi production which would it be?

It would be Macbeth. I think one of the mistakes that is often made when producing that play is that we don't give the witches their power. So if I could produce a movie of Macbeth the witches would kick ass. They would have stuff flying out of their fingers, they would be powerful and they would be scary. The other mistake that's often made with Macbeth is that they make lady Macbeth into a bitch. If you really look at the lines she's not a bitch at all. She doesn't castrate her husband at all.

I know that you're working on Caprica right now. Can you tell us how that's going and how you got the role?

I got the role because Jane Espenson asked me to do it. Jane was one of the writers on Buffy. And basically if any of the wirters on Buffy call me I'll come. I want to get back on that mountain top, I feel like I've never really been on that high altitude since Buffy. So Jane called me up and said they needed someone to inject a little danger. I watched the pilot of Caprica and it was so dangerous I had to turn it off. It was too scary for me. I'm not easily scared, but I've got two kids and there were issues that were raised about adolescence that I found too uncomfortable. But at that point I became an addict. Basically, Caprica is a very mature rumination on why our culture is about to explode. It's an issue we don't want to talk about but if you examine where we're going it's not good. I think it's very brave. I wonder if the audience is tough enough to watch it. But I think it's a worthy risk.
Esther
Other Reality
Other Reality

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Fév 2010, 18:04

Dragibus a écrit:

James Marster parle de Twilight !

Citation :
Spike would eat Edward alive...
...says James Marsters. He is not a real Twilight fan. But he is right. Read the interview!
Obviously vampire are in vogue at the moment. What do you think of the Twilight series?

I don't want to denigrate Twilight because I'm raising my niece and I've always been trying to get her to read and she wouldn't. She's very intelligent but she's got a real will. But she discovered Twilight and started reading voraciously and started writing her own stories. They're all about vampires. So I have a deep love for Twilight.
However I don't understand stories that have to dilute the vampire character. I don't understand why you'd write the character of a vampire who doesn't want to kill people. I don't understand a vampire who can withstand sunshine. There are certain things that define a character. There are certain things that work and if you take to many of them away it stops being that icon, and I feel Twilight is dangerously close to turning its back on the icon.

Who would win in a fight between Spike and Edward Cullen?

I don't want to be egotistical, but Spike is a fighter. He defines himself as someone who fights. He is a character who searches out the slayer, someone who could possibly kill him, and goes and fights that person. He's crazy. Edward is smarter. He's wiser. Edward is a peacekeeper and he only fights if he has to. What that means is if they really did mix it up Spike would eat him alive. But it wouldn't make him more of a man.

There's lot of rumours coming through that there's going to be a US version of Torchwood. Any chance of an appearance from Captain John in there?
If Russell [T Davies, Torchwood creator] calls me to play a pixie fairy I will run. I would work for him unequivocally. He's one of the more interesting artists I've ever met. I got addicted to Torchwood when I was being interviewed by the BBC and they asked me after my first episode [puts on English accent] so what do you think of the homophobic backlash against Torchwood, and I'm like 'homophobic backlash', there's a homophobic backlash. I'm a subversive artist, I used to produce theatre, and I was never really happy unless one member of the audience was so pissed off they had to leave. And when I found out there was a backlash against Torchwood I was addicted to it. I wanted to sit in a living room and watch a family from middle America and see the reaction when Spike kissed Captain John. Let's be honest, America is a very homophobic country, we are barbaric that way. If Russell is given the money to bring the message, I'm there.

I know that you your acting roots are in the theatre. If you could take any classic play and turn it into a sci-fi production which would it be?

It would be Macbeth. I think one of the mistakes that is often made when producing that play is that we don't give the witches their power. So if I could produce a movie of Macbeth the witches would kick ass. They would have stuff flying out of their fingers, they would be powerful and they would be scary. The other mistake that's often made with Macbeth is that they make lady Macbeth into a bitch. If you really look at the lines she's not a bitch at all. She doesn't castrate her husband at all.

I know that you're working on Caprica right now. Can you tell us how that's going and how you got the role?

I got the role because Jane Espenson asked me to do it. Jane was one of the writers on Buffy. And basically if any of the wirters on Buffy call me I'll come. I want to get back on that mountain top, I feel like I've never really been on that high altitude since Buffy. So Jane called me up and said they needed someone to inject a little danger. I watched the pilot of Caprica and it was so dangerous I had to turn it off. It was too scary for me. I'm not easily scared, but I've got two kids and there were issues that were raised about adolescence that I found too uncomfortable. But at that point I became an addict. Basically, Caprica is a very mature rumination on why our culture is about to explode. It's an issue we don't want to talk about but if you examine where we're going it's not good. I think it's very brave. I wonder if the audience is tough enough to watch it. But I think it's a worthy risk.
evidemment moi je comprend rien ^^
a part qu'il aime pas Edward
Buffy Slayer
♠ Spuffy Addict ♠
♠ Spuffy Addict ♠

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Fév 2010, 20:03

Trop fort ce qu'il dit sur Spike et Edward ! Mais c'est sûr que c'est Spike qui gagnerait !

Jade
# P'tit détective #
La dingue du Spuffy
# P'tit détective #La dingue du Spuffy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Fév 2010, 22:33

Il aurait gagné haut la main Spike car Edward n'a rien d'un combattant il ne tiendrai pas longtemps face à Spike le sanguinaire!!!!!

Welcome to L.A... Grrrr

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Fév 2010, 22:42

Même à une vingtaine de clones de Edward il leur met une rouste Spike sourire
Nesva
# P'tit détective #
Faith-Kennedy Fan
# P'tit détective #Faith-Kennedy Fan

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Fév 2010, 23:53

ben ouais , parceque edward ben comment dire ...... il est nul quoi ^^

Spoiler:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4093730216074063220#
Greg
Drusillesquement Fan
Drusillesquement Fan

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Lun 15 Fév 2010, 08:12

Haha énorme James ce qu'il dit!

Je suis tout à fait daccord sur ce qu'il dit sur les vampires,il y a certains caractérisitiques que on peut pas enlever,sinon ça n'a plus rien à voir...
Shiryû

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Jeu 04 Mar 2010, 02:29

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Mar 2010, 15:09

James va jouer dans le pilote de la future série "Hawaii Five-O", remake de la série de années 68 du même nom (en France elle s'appelle "Hawai police d'etat") :

"Exclusive Scoop: Aloha fans! James is winging
his way to Hawaii to join the cast of CBS's HAWAII FIVE-O Pilot. He
will be guesting as the nemesis of lead character Jack McGarrett. (This
will not affect his appearance at San Francisco's WonderCon.)"

Il jouera a côté d'un autre acteur du Buffyverse Daniel Dae Kim, qui a jouer dans Angel mais qui est surtout connu pour son rôle dans Lost!

Tar-Willow dans l'âme
Tar-Willow dans l'âme

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Dim 14 Mar 2010, 15:17

Je connaissais pas la série, mais sa serai interescent de revoir James dans une série :p !
http://streamings-serie.e-monsite.com/
Shiryû

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Ven 21 Mai 2010, 23:35

James vient de se fiancer!!!!! Un mariage ne devrait pas trop tarder

Citation :
Congratulations to the happy couple! James
is officially engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Patricia. No date
has been set.

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/former-buffy-star-james-marsters-is-engaged-2010215

♠ Spuffy Addict ♠
♠ Spuffy Addict ♠

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Ven 21 Mai 2010, 23:40

Je le sentais ... Je sais pas pourquoi mais je le sentais ...
Bon ben Didi, nos plans sont complètement annulés pas vrai ?

Non, mais j'espère qu'elle va le rendre heureux cette veinarde !

Dragibus
Just Fangel
Just Fangel

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Ven 21 Mai 2010, 23:48

Ricardo t'arrêtes de me voler mes scoops ? bleh

Félicitations à eux alors, il était temps vu son age siffle (Je plaisante tomates )
Audy
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Ven 21 Mai 2010, 23:49

Moi ce qui me choque c'est qu'elle a 24 ans !!! Elle a mon âge quoi !!! Et lui 47 !!! hein

Buffy Slayer
♠ Spuffy Addict ♠
♠ Spuffy Addict ♠

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Ven 21 Mai 2010, 23:53

Audy a écrit:
Moi ce qui me choque c'est qu'elle a 24 ans !!! Elle a mon âge quoi !!! Et lui 47 !!! hein
C'est parce qu'il fait craquer les jeunettes.
Moi ça me dégoûte encore plus parce que ça veut dire que ce qui nous sépare le plus ce n'est pas tant la différence d'âge en fait, c'est juste ne pas avoir été au bon endroit au bon moment.

Nesva
# P'tit détective #
Faith-Kennedy Fan
# P'tit détective #Faith-Kennedy Fan

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Ven 21 Mai 2010, 23:59

Audy a écrit:

c'est vrai que ça fait une grande différence d'age , moi perso j'aimerais pas que mon mes ai une si grosse différence d'age entre lui et moi , mais bon si ils sont bien ensemble et qu'ils s'aiment , et ben c'est cool pour eux

Spoiler:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4093730216074063220#
Greg
Drusillesquement Fan
Drusillesquement Fan

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 22 Mai 2010, 00:02

Bon bah pendant qu'Emma divorce,lui se fiance,ça contrebalance

Félicitations à eux!

Dernière édition par Greg le Sam 22 Mai 2010, 01:01, édité 1 fois
Audy
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 22 Mai 2010, 00:05

Buffy Slayer a écrit:
Audy a écrit:
C'est parce qu'il fait craquer les jeunettes.
Moi ça me dégoûte encore plus parce que ça veut dire que ce qui nous sépare le plus ce n'est pas tant la différence d'âge en fait, c'est juste ne pas avoir été au bon endroit au bon moment.
Surtout que j'ai fait une petite recherche rapide, apparemment il a commencé à la feéquenter en 2004 donc ça veut dire qu'elle avait 18 ans à l'époque. Mais quand même..... un mec de 41 ans qui sort avec une fille de 18, désolée mais je trouve ça limite malsain. 10 ans de différence d'âge je veux bien mais 23 c'est énorme......

Dragibus
Just Fangel
Just Fangel

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 22 Mai 2010, 00:23

Greg a écrit:
Bon bah pendant qu'Emma divorce,lui se fiancem,ça contrebalance

Félicitations à eux!

Et David qui lui trompe sa femme aussi lol

Pour la différence d'age je me souviens il y a longtemps avoir entendue qu'il sortait avec une jeune étudiante, mais depuis ce temps je pensais que c'était finis ^^. Mais si ils sont amoureux après tout siffle
Greg
Drusillesquement Fan
Drusillesquement Fan

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 22 Mai 2010, 01:02

Ah oui David qui trompe sa femme! C'est les feux de l'amour avec les acteurs du Buffyverse!

Miss Kitty
Out of this World
Out of this World

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 22 Mai 2010, 01:04

Je suis vraiment très contente pour lui !!! sourire Bon, perso, je suis contre le mariage, mais bon, s'ils sont heureux comme ça, tant mieux. Perso, la différence d'âge ne me choque pas du tout, c'est franchement loin d'être le plus important... C'est une histoire qui dure, donc c'est qu'elle marche, et si elle marche, c'est qu'il y a sûrement de très bonnes raisons, donc tant mieux pour eux, et je leur souhaite le meilleur happy

Audy a écrit:
Surtout que j'ai fait une petite recherche rapide, apparemment il a commencé à la feéquenter en 2004 donc ça veut dire qu'elle avait 18 ans à l'époque. Mais quand même..... un mec de 41 ans qui sort avec une fille de 18, désolée mais je trouve ça limite malsain. 10 ans de différence d'âge je veux bien mais 23 c'est énorme......

Roooh, tu me déçois Audy bleh Depuis quand il y a des critères en amour ? bleh

En réponse à Greg, ouais, on pourrait faire un feuilleton entre David et son adultère, Emma qui divorce, Nicholas en cure de désintox, Sarah et Aly qui fondent une famille... lol
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
smg42
P'tit détective
Buffy's Guardian Angel
P'tit détectiveBuffy's Guardian Angel

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 22 Mai 2010, 11:45

Oui en ce moment ça bouge côté coeur chez les acteurs du Buffyverse!^^
Félicitations pour lui en tout cas

♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Sam 22 Mai 2010, 14:25

Miss Kitty a écrit:
Audy a écrit:

Roooh, tu me déçois Audy bleh Depuis quand il y a des critères en amour ? bleh
Ouais ouais, c'est ce qu'on dit mais les critères de santé mentale, ça me paraît important à moi ! bleh En plus, s'ils s'étaient rencontrés alors qu'elle avait 30 ans et lui 53 ça m'aurait pas choquée mais un homme mûr d'une quarantaine d'année qui s'entiche d'une fille même pas sortie de l'adolescence, il y a quelque chose qui tourne pas rond dans la tête !

Mais bref, c'est un autre débat. bleh Félicitations quand même à James, c'est au moins une bonne nouvelle parmi toutes les nouvelles qui tombent sur les acteurs en ce moment !

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les news de James   Aujourd'hui à 03:19

Les news de James
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 9Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant