Page Six Magazine [Alyson Hannigan]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Audy
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣

Féminin

MessageSujet: Page Six Magazine [Alyson Hannigan]   Lun 26 Nov 2007, 20:50

Voilà l'article qui est paru dans le Page Six d'hier sur Aly, c'est pas vraiment une interview, les commentaires de la journaliste prennent plus de place que les déclarations d'Alyson que j'ai mises en italique mais bon... Je traduirai les passages où Aly parle plus tard !

With a happy marriage, a healthy career and the looks of a woman 10 years younger (she’s 33!), actress Alyson Hannigan proves that good things happen to nice girls.

Any interview that starts out with a beautiful Hollywood subject dramatically groaning, “I’m sooooo hung over”, while she cradles her head in her hands, promises to be a train wreck.
Only the actress is Alyson Hannigan, and she’s anything but a calamity: Her newly chocolate-brown hair shines, her skin is porcelain-perfect, and somehow she’s managed to look adorably chic – in a charcoal-gray cowl-neck sweater and fitted black pants, with a tiny belt circling her equally tiny waist – even though she just walked out of a Pilates studio. Of course, it helps when your head-pounding hangover isn’t the result of polishing off a bottle or two of wine (yep, she’s also a teetotaler) but rather from a sugar overdose and the high of “all those billions of cute kids” she encountered during Halloween trick-or-treating the night before.
But, it’s nothing a double soy latte can’t cure. Flashing an endearingly crooked smile at the employees of a cozy, light-filled bakery in the ritzy Los Angeles neighborhood of Brentwood, the 33 year-old laughs, “I’m not here to see you guys. I have another date.” And so she suddenly emerges – the sassy, bubbly girl we’ve come to know and love from TV shows like How I Met Your Mother and Buffy the Vampire Slayer and movies like American Pie – the one who, even as she fires off a razer-sharp zinger on-screen, does it with a shiny, happy grin. Her idea of a guilty pleasure? “I was in my pajamas until 1 p.m today, before I had to get dressed for Pilates.” We can only imagine they were flannel and printed with images of puppies or bunnies.
In an alternate universe, the clean-living Alyson, who moved from Atlanta to Los Angeles at age 11, could’ve been slinging beers behind a bar. “I acted in commercials as a child”, she explains. “When I got to Los Angeles I would walk home from school with my head held high, just waiting to be discovered.” Some years ago, when she couldn’t seem to land a steady acting gig, she resorted to a stint at bartending school. “But I never got hired anywhere!” she laughs, “I looked 12. They said ‘Honey, people are just gonna laugh when you try to card them, they’re gonna wanna card you’” She still looks all of 21, which she says she owes to “staying on the healthy side of things.”
Actually, Alyson and her husband, former Buffy the Vampire Slayer co-star Alexis Denisof (he played Wesley, a protector of slayers), both remain on the healthy side of things. “We do private yoga lessons together,” she says. “On Saturdays, we go to the Santa Monica Farmers'Market. We love all the fresh produce. Alexis is an amazing cook. I need a cookbook in front of me – he doesn’t. He can make the best meal out of nothing.” The couple love to throw dinner parties at their home in Brentwood, which is decorated in a warm, rich Moroccan theme.
Although Alyson and Alexis have been married for four years (after dating for the previous four), she can’t stop gushing about her husband, as though they’re still in the honeymoon phase. She says the month he ran off to London to do a play was “brutal. I can’t stand being away from him.” She even calls him her “favorite souvenir” from her days on Buffy. “I wanted to start dating right away, but he thought it was best not to while we worked together,” she says, rolling her eyes. “Being friends first was great. But I still say we should have gotten married after the first date – I mean, we knew then.”
On the show, which ran from 1997 to 2003 and garnered creator Joss Whedon an Emmy nomination for writing, Alyson played Willow, BFF to Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Buffy. Willow was an extreme example of a good girl gone bad: a gentle geek who, when her lover was killed, transformed into a powerful, vengeful witch (literally). Although Alyson became as much of a spirited icon for redheads as Little Orphan Annie, the truth is she comes by her brown hair naturally and went red only when producers thought there were too many brunettes on the show. Initially the part of Willow went to someone else, and a disappointed Alyson flew home to Atlanta to attend the ’96 Olympics with her family. While she was there, her agent called. “She told me they were recasting and I should fly back. I actually had to think if it was worth it,” she remembers. “But my grandmother said ‘Alyson, when are you going to give up that dream of yours and get a real job?’ And that’s when I knew I got the part. It was like ‘Thank you, Grandma.’ I just knew.”
It’s a good thing she was determined to prove Grandma wrong. After Buffy bid farewell in 2003, Alyson popped up as a guest star on That 70’s Show and Veronica Mars before landing a starring role on the critically adored CBS show How I Met Your Mother. Smarter than your average sitcom, How I Met follows a group of 20-something friends in NYC as they hook up, break up and make up – all set in the right-now but told in the point of view of a narrator in the year 2030. Alyson plays lovably kooky kindergarten teacher Lily, the kind of woman who says things like “Hey nice shirt – is it yesterday already?” but who you’d still want teaching your kids the fundamentals. “I miss the intensity and drama of Buffy,” she admits, but feels lucky to be on a set where “all day long we just make each other laugh.” And while she does want to expand her horizon beyond the loyal-sidekick-with-a-good-punchline roles, right now she says she doesn’t even have time to comb through film scripts.
As for her most famous movie role to date, playing a secret-sex-freak flautist in 1999’s American Pie, to this day, strangers on the street still yell out her notorious catchphrase, “This one time, at bandcamp...” No one would blame her if she went a little berserk at hearing it for the billionth time, but Alyson just shrugs, plants an impish smile on her face and says, “I never know what to say to that... Thank you?” Even after 10-plus years in cut-throat showbiz, her quirky brand of politeness hasn’t been dampened.
So of course, as she finishes up her pumpkin muffin and heads out into the Californian sunshine, she grins one last time and calls out, “Don’t get on the road now, the traffic will be awful. Just go shopping – that’s what I would do!”

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lynou
# P'tit détective #
La siphonée du bocal
# P'tit détective #La siphonée du bocal

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Page Six Magazine [Alyson Hannigan]   Mar 27 Nov 2007, 13:50

Hiii, elle est trop mignonne Alyson, j'adore quand elle parle d'Alexis!!! Je savais pas que le brun c'était sa couleur naturelle!!

love in l.o.v.e w/ Nathan Fillion love
Audy
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣
♣♣♣ Drama Queen ♣♣♣

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Page Six Magazine [Alyson Hannigan]   Mar 27 Nov 2007, 20:10

Moi non plus, ni que c'était les producteurs qui lui avaient demandé de se teindre les cheveux parce qu'il y avait trop de brunes dans la série... cela dit, j'ai beau y réfléchir je ne vois que Cordelia, c'est ça trop ? Ou alors, ils comptaient Alex et Angel !!! lol

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Page Six Magazine [Alyson Hannigan]   Aujourd'hui à 20:56

Page Six Magazine [Alyson Hannigan]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1